- Use a bronzer to contour. Instead of having two different powders – use one for both applications. If you have a bronzer with no shimmer it can be used to warm up your face as well as cutting those cheek bones!!
- Highlight with a shimmer eyeshadow. If you’re new to highlighting and want to try it, or have simply lost/forgotten your highlighter, you can still get that glow with a shimmery eyeshadow. It is also a way to experiment with all the different shades, for example you could prefer a golden shade instead of a peachy one.
- Fill in your eyebrows with eyeshadow and set with vaseline. Your eyebrows can look just as amazing when they’re filled in with a matching eyeshadow and angled brush. It’s also easier to find the perfect shade this way, because there are limited shades of some eyebrow pencils.
- Use a peachy lipstick/gloss for your blush. By using a lipstick it also gives you that dewy look, you only need a little bit of product on your finger before blending it out.
- Do your eyeliner with an angled brush and black eyeshadow. This works just as well as any other liner, it is also easier if you’re doing a smoky look.
- Crush some eyeshadow and mix with vaseline for a lipgloss. Mix the crushed eyeshadow on the back of your hand with some vaseline and you’ll have the perfect shimmery lipgloss.
- Set your makeup by applying a gel primer on top. As well as using it to prime your face, you can dab a little bit of the gel primer on top of your makeup where you get oily and it should help to control it.